1/21/2006

Happy Birthday to my dear sister Robin

Today is my sister's birthday. Her name was Robin and if she was still alive she would be 48 years old today. Robin died almost 9 years ago from Melanoma. My sister rocked, she was funny and irreverent, an absolutely amazing knitter, cross stitcher and seamstress. She designed her own clothing and I don't think there was anything she couldn't do. Robin lived, I mean lived (she was pretty crazy). Robin had red hair and a great laugh (when I get my scanner set up I am going to post a picture). I totally appreciated my friendship with Robin and I still miss her a lot. I celebrate today because I am so glad she was born and that I had the opportunity to meet her. She was the best possible older sister one could have. Happy Birthday Robin Bobin!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy Birthday Robin. :)

{{{hugs}}} to you, Cynthia.

Rebecca said...

Those sweaters on the boys are gorgeous! Makes me wish I had a grandson or a little boy to knit for!