1/12/2006

Pretty in Pink!!

Dawn, dawn bo bawn, banana fana fo fawn, fe fi moe mawn, Dawn (okay perhaps this is a phoenetic spelling - it takes me back!) . So my lovely Dawn, because you were the first to comment, and because we always remember our firsts (i.e., kiss, sex, knitting project, husband...) I had to send you something. Something pink, something pink and pretty, something pink and soft, something pink with a few other colours mixed in! See photo. Dawn's parcel includes: 1 skein of RYC Cashcotton DK (dark pink) 1 skein of Kertzer Multi Fizz (pinks) 2 skeins of Morehouse Merino 2 strand (1 raspberry and 1 cotton candy pink) - plus the pattern for their Striped Marvel Hat 1 Fleece Artist Favourite Soft Mittens Kit (pink and some other colours). Now, I knowing that Dawn is a purist, realize that she may some of these colours are not really pink but I, not being a pink fanatic, think they all look pink to me! I think Dawn will be really surprised and in fact, tickled pink when she opens up her parcel. We want Dawn pink, she loves pink so very pinky much! Thank you Dawn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cindy,

I just got home from work and there was a parcel here for me.
Thank you so much ... you are the best.

Keep on blogging.

Dawn