1/17/2006

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

I know, I know I haven't posted since Friday and now it is Tuesday and now I know the pressure!!!! The pressure to knit, to blog, to finish things to post on the blog - oh my god! Do I remember what I did this weekend? - no, not a good time for me symptom wise (exhausted, groggy, aching and inflamed joints, blah, blah, blah) and then I was in Toronto yesterday to go to the clinic I am attending for help in getting better. Had a nice long IV (to help support my kidneys) although one of the side effects is, surprise, surprise, fatigue. So right now I feel really really tired but I did want to get a post on. Finally finished my second swatch for the FLAK. It is soaking so that then I can block it. My knitting is like this many days; I start knitting and I feel my eyes starting to close, I get more and more tired as the knitting progresses. There are a couple of little boo boos in the swatch, no biggie (will be more vigilant knitting the sweater), and I still have to measure Ed and knit the saddles. Loving the process; particularly doing the swatches and blocking them. On my to do (ASAP) list: start Jaywalker number 2 of the first pair, start Ed's Stornoway sweater (have all the needles) ... and I can't remember what else (I am a brainiac!). Oh and today I received my Blogging in a Snap book - yahoo! Things should start getting exciting around here (give me a week or so - the cognitive issues ya know!). And I have no pics today but I promise I will blog tomorrow with photos! Have a safe evening. Okay, okay here is one of my girl Gryphon (from that brief period when we had snow; anyone remember that??)- the black dog rocks!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy,

I was getting worried. Glad you are OK. (as OK as you can be) Love the dog. Love the links. Love the blog.

Get some rest so you can knit and blog.

Take care girlfriend,

Dawn

Kristy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Your knitting projects, and your blog, are very nice. (((Hugs))) to you for the health problems you are having. I, too, have fibromyalgia, and it's no fun. However, I mostly have it under control. I still work fulltime, am a single Mom, and, of course, knit!

Take care!